Business Building Loan
Business-Building Purchase Loan is available for the purpose of purchase of old/new shop, showroom, godown, shed, office etc.
- Last two year’s balance sheet, copy of income tax return, copy of Partner’s personal return in case of firm, Memorandum and Article of Association in case of limited company, resolution for loan application.
- Tax bill of Property.
- Passport size photographs.
- Business proof of Applicant.
- Applicant’s Pan Card / Partner’s Pan Card / Limited Company’s Pan Card.
- Bank statement.
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Passport size photographs
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Original documents of property to be submitted to the bank. Registered mortgage of property to be done in the name of bank. Bank charge will be noted in Association / society’s book.
- Valuation of the property will be required in case of old property. Bank will give loan of 70% of valuation amount.(for old property)
- Bank will give loan if property is having N.A.N.O.C and BU permission.
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building in favour of bank.
- Two guarantors required for loan.
- Loan amount with interest will be repaid within 120 equal monthly installments.
- Applicant has to submit original share certificate of the Society/Association, Municipal Tax bill, Tax receipt, sale deed etc, for registered mortgage of the property.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and values of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to take share @2.50% of the limit.