Doctors Loan is available for purchase of building for Clinic, Dispensary, Nursing home, Private hospital, Surgical Instruments, Machinery, Furniture, Fittings etc, Registered Practitioners-Doctors, Surgeons, Pathologists can avail the loan under the scheme.
- Copy of registration Certificate, Degree Certificate.
- Copy of Clinic, Dispensary, Private Hospital registration certificate.
- Copy of Last two years income tax return, Pan Card
- Last Tax Bill
- Passport size photographs.
- Address proof -Electric bill/ telephone bill (any one)
- Photo Proof- Voter card / Driving license (any one)
- Passport size photographs
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms
- The Applicant has to provide two guarantors.
- Original documents of the property to be submitted to the bank. Registered mortgage of the property to be done in the name of bank. Bank charges will be noted in Association/Society book.
- Valuation of the Property will be required for old property. Bank will give loan of 70% of valuation amount (For old Property)
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building/machinery/instruments in favour of bank
- Applicant has to submit quotation for purchase of surgical instruments, machinery, furniture, fittings etc. Bank will keep margin of 30% on quotation amount. Applicant has to deposit margin money with the bank. Bank will issue banker cheque to dealer.
- Loan is to be repaid with interest within 108 monthly equal installments in case of purchase of surgical instruments/machinery. whereas loan for purchase of building for Clinic, dispensary, nursing home, private hospital is to be repaid with interest within 100 monthly equal installments.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to take share @2.50% of the limit.