Current Bank Account
This is premier service for our corporate Clients. Here we provide unlimited cheque Book facility and to number of clients we provide over draft facility is also provide.
Current account can be opened by the proprietary firms/HUF/Personal/ Individual/Partnership firms/public or Pvt. Ltd. Company/ Club/ Trust/Institution/Association etc.
- Minimum Deposit of Rs.2500/-
- We offer 15, 30 & 45 pages cheque book.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts and proprietary concern accounts.
- We offer Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly, Yearly and periodical Statement to our Customers for their reconciliation purpose or any other purpose.
We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation, hence customer’s deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulations for Savings Bank Account :
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms before opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- The Bank’s management have full right to close the account if account holder does not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve safely his/her cheque book & passbook in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be recovered from the account.
- The customer having no cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- The Bank having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulations.
- No interest will be paid in Current Account.
Requirements to open Saving Deposit Account :
- Account opening form duly filled in & Signed by the Personal/Individual/Proprietor/ Partners/Directors/Trustees/Office-bearers of club etc.
- Two photographs of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorised persons
- Photo I.D. of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorised persons
- Address proof of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorised persons
- Copy of PAN CARD
- Declaration regarding credit facility availed, if any, from another Bank
- Copy of partnership Deed or partnership letter (in case of partnership firm)
- Joint Hindu Family letter (in case of HUF firm)
- Copy of registration certificate/Licences issued by any two concerned Govt. Deptt. (for example-Vat license, Drug license/ Food license/Shop & comm. Estt.. registration Certificate. (in case of Club/Trust/Society/Association etc.)
In case of Public or Pvt. Ltd. company :-
- Copy of Certification of incorporation
- Copy of certificate of commencement of Business (for public limited companies only)
- Copy of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
- Certified copy of resolution passed by BOD regarding opening of account with UMUCB and authorising the signatories to operate the said